Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Countdown Begins: 83 days

i have 83 days to get a thesis together. OMG!!!! i am freaking out and that is why i decided to blog-it-out instead. what is my thesis about, you might ask? Ah…that is top secret until i publish it least you steal my award winning ideas. :) let's just say that it is groundbreaking for now. HA!!! if i finish it by April 1, that it will be groundbreaking for sure. with that deadline in mind, i set out to be industrious and studious today. i worked, worked, worked as much as i could. i am hoping for a lot more days like today. on another note, i sent my Abuela Nico flowers today. not for her birthday or anniversary, but just because i decided that i wanted to send her flowers. she is 102 years young. can you believe it? my mom told me that on new year's eve she was dressed very nicely with matching gold colored sweater and beret and some flats "like the young girls use" with rhinestones on them. when deciding which skirt to wear, she decided against a black one with buttons because according to her it makes her look fat! i laughed so much when i heard that. i also thought, "oh my goodness!! if i live to be 102 years old and i'm still worried about my weight, just …" i can't finish that sentence out of respect for my beloved grandma, but you get the gist. until next time, here's looking at you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment