Tuesday, June 16, 2015

hunting for a job

i have been job hunting for about the last two months. it has not been easy, and i think i'm starting to get worried. i know that God has the right job for me out there...somewhere...but i just wish i knew what that job is going to be. part of me feels like i should take time to enjoy this so called "journey." every application is a new possibility. maybe i will do this for a living, or maybe i will work here eventually. but, overall, i just feel like a loser. yup, that's right. or maybe i should write that i'm a winner at a losing game. i have done some soul searching and i have been honest with myself as far as what i want in a job. but, it all goes out the window when i realize that i just need a job. as i was on my knees the other night saying, "Jesus, I need a job." I felt Him say, "No. You do not need a job. You need me." I was very blessed by that thought and I'm still trusting in Him that he will supply my needs according to His riches in glory. Amen. so for now, i will continue to be in a ready position and continue to expect my blessing. it will be here...sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment